SeTLisT - Nuit Noire - Good Old Music

[Davou] Tears for fears, The seeds of love - Michèle Tauber, Di tsayt fun di karshn - The Funk Brothers, Ain't no mountain high enough - Générique NDNM - Générique - Funkadelic, Good old music - Curtis Mayfield, I'm from the other side of town - The Bar-Bays, If the world were mine - Gil Scott Heron, The Revolution will not be televised - Parliament, Children of production - Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell, Something stupid - Wendy René, After laughters (comes tears) - Rufus Thomas, Walking the dog - Sam and Dave, Hold on I'm comin' - Stevie Wonder, Hey love - The Mar-Keys, Philly dog - Albert King, Born under a bad sign - Funkadelic, Free your mind and your ass will follow - Marvin Gaye, I heard it through the grapevine - Eddie Floyd, Knock on wood - Sam and Dave, Soul man - Isaac Hayes, Hyperbolicsyllabicsesquadalymistic - The Emotions, I like it - The Bar-Kays, Hey Jude - Curtis Mayfield, Move on up - Margie Joseph, Your only love - Funkadelic, Maggot brain - The Bar-Kays, Sons of Shaft - Isaac Hayes, Theme from Shaft - The Dramatics, Whatcha see is whatcha get - Michael Jackson, Ben - Albert King, I'll play the blues for you - Curtis Mayfield, The Pusherman - The Emotions, Show me how - Ann Peebles, Trouble heartaches and sadness - Mel and Tim, Starting all over again - Curtis Mayfield, Think (instrumental) - Funkadelic, Standing on the verge of getting on it 

Otis Redding : A change is gonna come ; Hard to handle ; Fa-Fa-Fa-Fa-Fa (sad song) ; That's how strong is my love ; My girl ; A lover's question ; Try a little tenderness ; Just one more day ; Swingin' on a string ; Love man ; I've been loving you too long ; Tramp (avec Carla Thomas) ; Your one and only man ; My lover's prayer ; Wonderful world ; Chain gang ; Mr. Pitiful ; When something is wrong with my baby (avec Carla Thomas) ; Nobody knows you (when you're down and out) ; Sitting on the dock of the bay (take 1 & 2) + William Bell, Tribute to a king

24 Carat Black, Povertys paradise - Detroit Emeralds, You're getting a little too smart - Labi Siffre, I got the (blues) - Leon Haywood, I want'a do something freaky to you - Marvin Gaye and Diana Ross, You are everything - The Bar-Kays, Coldblooded - Parliament, Let me be - The O'Jays, Don't call me brother - Funkadelic / Parliament, P-Funk (wants to get funked up ; Mothership connection (star child) ; Sir Nose d'Voidoffunk ; Dr. Funkenstein ; (not just) Knee deep ; Icka prick

Merci à Renaud pour le soutien technique. Merci à Christiane, jusqu'au bout de la Nuit. Merci à FrerOx. Pour plus d'infos, voir par mail. C'était la première de 2017... Bonne année et rendez-vous en l'an 10.000 !

Pour réécouter la Nuit Noire "Good old music", c'est ici
Partie 1 (commence à 0'20) - Partie 2 - Partie 3 - Partie 4